The complex world of investment advisors transcends “traditional” insurance coverages that are commonly associated with business risks. The experienced team at The Uhl Agency simplifies the entire process by tailoring an insurance program to the needs of our investment advisor clients. As a result, our clients know exactly what their insurance program covers.
We explain to our our clients—in layman’s terms—how each coverage works, including Errors and Omissions coverage, Directors and Officers Liability, or one of the other critical insurance coverages specific to investment advisors. We also provide each of our valued investment advisor clients with statistics and claims examples to better educate them on the insurance-based solutions that are currently available in the market. Because we make it our mission to educate, our clients to feel confident that they’re making an informed buying decision.
Investment Advisor Insurance Coverages
Contact Jon Kreusch or Joe Bolek at 937-434-9090 for a program review which will include, but is not limited to, the following investment advisor insurance coverages (click links for additional details):
- Errors and Omissions Liability
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Non-Custodial ERISA – Fiduciary Fidelity Bonds
- Cyber – Privacy Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Property and Casualty Insurance
- Commercial Crime – Fidelity Bonds
- ERISA Bonds
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance